Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to pass short integer to Acrobat via OLE ?
how to pass short integer to Acrobat via OLE ? [message #85246] Thu, 10 June 2004 23:28
loder
Hello,
I have a pdf document in an OLE container Forms 6i.
By using the OLE automation objects and methods of Acrobat Standard 6.0, I try to add annotations to the document and to print it with its annotations.
No problem to open the document, add annotations, and print the document, but these annotations are not printed with the document, although Acrobat has been configured "Print comments pop-up".
First question : Why ?
So, I try to save the updated document into a new one with the intention to print it with a host command "Acrobat.exe /p /h <fic>. But the Acrobat method "Save" of AcroExch.PDDoc object waits for a "short" argument equal to 0x0003 (hexa), which is an unsigned 16 bits integer, and it seems that it is not possible to pass such an argument from Oracle Forms (I think I tried all numeric Oracle types, and it did not work).
Second question : is it possible to execute correctly Acrobat OLE methods waiting short parameters, and how ?

Thank you for your help !
Previous Topic: Application Path
Next Topic: Timers used in a multiple form application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 05 22:34:52 CDT 2024